1. Show up. Those who show up build momentum, and momentum is essential for success.
3. Think before you act and plan how to reach where you want to get. Think about why you are doing what you are doing. When you have a solid reason to do something, challenges won’t deter you as much as if you didn’t.
4. Find people you want to become like and learn how they do the things then do it the same way. If they are not directly accessible, read their books, join their courses, listen to their talks, and watch their videos.
5. Don’t be a lone wolf. Find your tribe, spend time with them, and learn and grow with them.
6. Think about the value you are bringing to other people. Because money and growth are all signs that you add value to the world and help others grow through your advice, work, products, and services, it will become impossible for you not to grow.
7. Don’t worry about growing 10x in one day or month. Instead, focus on getting 1% better every day; by doing that, you’ll become 37 times better in a year. So aim to take action and grow consistently, and you’ll get there.