(In no particular order)
1. Mind your own business.
3. Sleep well.
4. Move your body.
5. Talk to people in person.
6. Speak the truth.
7. Be good to others and to yourself.
9. Work in sync with your purpose.
10. Do not keep a very long to-do list for your days.
11. Finish one important task every single day – however small.
12. Bring joy into the lives of others through your actions.
I wrote about it earlier with more details and some different dimensions. Go see the happiness formula to check what I wrote.
Pingback: The No-guilt Hour | Mohit Pawar . com