Frameworks and templates are a creator’s and a professional’s friend.
Have as many as you can in your arsenal.
Don’t hoard them. Otherwise, you’ll end up with a framework graveyard.
Use them and make them your own.
And save time and effort.
Here are some ways to use them:
- For building an investor deck
- For planning your week or day
- Creating a proposal for a clients
- For cold outreach for lead generation
- Making weekly and monthly reports for client
- To create content for your social media feed. I use proven templates for my tweets.
- To create a newsletter. I use a simple framework to create my marketing memo newsletter, and it’s only because of this framework that I have been able to send it for the past 29 weeks.
Where else can you use a framework or template?