With so much chaos around we need to find ways to stay calm.
Here are some things that work.
- Think of what is good in your life. Then express gratitude for it even when no one is listening.
- Pick something that has been unfinished for a while. Spend some time working on it so that you move forward with it.
- Help someone in need. Through your words, by guiding them or any other way you think is right.
- Take a bath. It not only cleanses our body but also our thoughts, more because up to 60% of the human adult body is water.
- Go for a run. It helps get fresh oxygen in our bodies and minds and is sure to make us feel better.
- Clean your surroundings. This reduces visual and cognitive load and is therapeutic.
- Work on something that matters to you. When you move forward on what matters to you, you’ll sure feel better.
- Act like you are already successful and have everything you need because mind does not know the difference.
What will you add to this?