Our senses, our beliefs, the environment and the expectations of those around rule us.
We need to work on being free from these every single day.
With this in mind, let’s declare independence from:
- Limiting beliefs
- Past that does not inspire
- Future that’s hazy
- Not doing what we should be doing
- Not following through
- Fake people
- People who pull us down
- Doing what looks right instead of what feels right
- Wasting time on things that do not matter
- Wasting emotions on people who do not deserve them
- Not having a routine that empowers us
- Not doing what matters
- Defining our actions/priorities based on what others want us to do/be
- Believing that we can’t get what we want
- Going after those who do not value what we have to offer them
- Saying yes when we want to say no
- Thinking too much before deciding
- Not thinking enough before deciding
That’s the only way to claim freedom for ourselves. And once we claim it we got to own it.
I am going to try. I know that I’ll not get all these right the first time. But as I said earlier we need to fear regrets more than failure. So, I’ll try without worrying about failing.
What about you?
What is it that you want to change about yourself or the world around you?
It’s high time now but somethings are difficult….But time has come certainly.
Sure Jigyasa! Go for it. I am cheering for you.