We often keep thinking about things or doing something repeatedly that is not worthy of our time and attention.
But they don’t serve us in any way.
We’ll be better off if we let go of those things.
Here are some of those:
- Whatever is not in your control
- Need for external validation
- staying in your comfort zone
- Behaviors that don’t move us toward our goals
- Worrying about what others think
- Worrying about future
- Blaming others for your situation
- Unhealthy food and unhealthy eating habits
- Toxic people who pull others down
- Lack of contentment
- Fear of unknown
- Unnecessary expectations
What else will you add?