Time is limited, even for someone who will live to be 100 years.
So it is worthwhile to see where most of us waste our time and avoid those time wasters.
I’ve compiled some of those here.
- Filtering through distractions, instead of killing them all. Like closing open tabs on a browser one by one to see if you are missing something by closing it before calling it a day.
- Thinking about what others think of you.
- Dreaming about things you’ll do one day, and not doing anything now.
- Judging others
- Not finishing what you start, and starting something else to not cross the finish line there.
- Working on uninspiring projects. When you are inspired to do something you’ll be naturally efficient.
What would you like to add to this?