Your influence starts at home,
It starts at your workplace,
And, in the circles, you hang out.
You don’t have to be the head of the family to influence what transpires at home.
You don’t even need to be the boss to influence the culture in the workplace.
And, you can impact your network without having a post or prestige.
You go inside out to create an impact and influence the world.
- Do your bit
- Keep your promises
- Be proactive
- Show up on time
- Keep a cool head
- Act as if others are watching
- Come up with a solution, instead of agitating a problem
- Step up to help when someone reaches out
- Ship every day
- Speak up when it matters
- Be the biggest contributor irrespective of (or despite) the title
- Start things
- And, make your own list and do what you list there.
When you do that and take action, you drive change bit by bit. You also change the world because our home, workplace and the inner circle is a microcosm of our world.
In the process, your circle of influence grows. If you keep stepping up the growth continues. Then you can choose if you want to keep going because believe it or not one woman can change the world. Yes, and one man too 🙂