- They are fast decision-makers.
- They show up every day.
- They respond quickly and don’t like it if someone waits for their response. By doing this, they help others do their work.
- They can fix things quickly when things break, and they do break when a business grows fast.
- They thrive in markets where there is competition.
- They think big and know that effort for 10x results is the same or less.
- They preempt challenges and plan for them.
- They use the – Who not How – approach to do things.
- They act like the glue that keeps the team, company, and customers together.
- They are always hiring.
- They value clarity over confidence.
Are you a successful entrepreneur?
If yes, what will you add?