An interesting way to spend a Sunday is by having a self-care day.
It’s a great way to relax, recharge, and start the upcoming week on the right foot.
Here’s how you can spend your self-care Sunday:
- Start your day in silence, taking a long walk in nature or just sitting and looking at the greenery.
- Follow it with a massage.
- Then relish a healthy breakfast and a cup of your favorite beverage.
- Rest a bit and then take a long, relaxing bath or shower.
- Again spend some time in nature, whether it’s a walk in the park or a hike in the mountains.
- Totally unplug from technology for a few hours or for the entire day.
- Indulge in a leisurely lunch, followed by an afternoon siesta.
- Follow it up with some reading or by listening to your preferred music.
- Prepare a light and nutritious dinner or try a new recipe and enjoy it with family or friends.
- End your day by watching your favorite movie and massaging your feet with warm oil.
Of course, all your self-care Sundays need not look the same.
Change the plan with your mood and season.
If you are an outdoorsy person, include more travel and adventure and that may bring you happiness and relax you.