Questions you can ask yourself today.
(This is as much for myself as this is for you. I indulge in such things from time to time. Give it a try. Decide after you read. Some of them are triggers more than they are questions.) Enjoy
- Am I I feeling good?
- Do I (really) know what makes me feel good?
- Do I take time everyday to indulge in this activity?
- Am I too comfortable in life? (Means I am not getting out of my comfort zone enough)
- Am I being good to those around?
- Am I being a better human?
- Am I doing the best I can?
- Am I doing it without compromising things that matter (health, relationships, values)?
- Am I really stretched for resources or just being lazy and not applying my creative brains?
- Am I right in being angry with others – when just taking few deep breaths (and at times walking away) will make sure that there is no need for it?
- Am I finding time for myself?
- Am I loving myself enough?
- Am I on the right path?
- Am I being judgmental?
- Am I looking at the means as if they are the end?
- Have I been generous enough today?
- Am I at peace with myself right now – this very moment?
- Am I too busy to take one or five deep breaths?
- Am I being kind to myself? Not too tough, not too harsh?
- Am I the (wo)man that I always wanted to be?
- Did I spend last week/month/year – life so far – like I wanted (should have)?
- (If not) Am I ready to change my ways?
- Am I doing everything possible to make it work?
- Do I know what success means to me?
- Do I know that to change the world – I need to change myself first. (And that may be the only thing I need to change).
- Do people feel happy when they meet me? (Question by Sushil Bharwani)
- Am I in a hurry, or am I too slow to move?
- Am I breaking rules enough, without breaking the hearts
- Am I setting the right example?
- Have I given back?
- Do I give as much thought to designing my life as much as I gave to designing my living room? (or kind of thought that I give to which hairstyle this time?)
- Do I remember my roots? (You may or may not want to remember them – your choice, but it makes sense to have some ideas about your ground and your origins). Read this insightful New York Times article about family stories that bind us.
Now coming to the end – I feel these are too much to ask in one day.
So if you want to give it a shot – do so one by one. Pick one at a time, may be 3, 4 or 5 in day.
I also did not try them all at once and there are many more still to go. So be kind to yourself and do what works for you.
Do you think there are more questions that one can ask (I am sure there are)? Add those in comments. Nature and I will thank you for your generosity.