Welcome to Start a Business series on MohitPawar.com.
I created this series to help those who want to start on their own. This is the version 1.0 so may be a bit unpolished. Please feel free to share your thoughts, suggestions and questions in the comments – and help me make it better.
Thank You 🙂
Phase 1: Ideation, Start up and Validation
1. How to find the right idea for your business?
2. First Time Entrepreneur — More Tips to Choose Your Idea.
3. Start Small. Aim Big (Finding the courage to start, without any experience).
4. Validate Your Idea and Improve Your Chances of Success
Phase 2: Business/Product Building
1. Validation Done. Time for Product Building.
2. Co-Founder: Good or Bad for Your Venture? How to Move Ahead Without One.
3. Product vs Service Business: Which of These Is Good for You?
Like what you see.
Phase 3: Launch (Naming, Pricing, Tools)
1. Product Launch: Earlier the Better and Why You Should Let Go of Analysis Paralysis.
2. How to set price of your product?
3. How to quickly create a web presence for your business?
4. Business Apps, Software and Tools to Run Your Startup Efficiently.
5. Office or No Office: Which Option Is Good for Me?
Phase 4: Growth (Marketing, Sales, Hiring, Achieving Scale)
1. Marketing Your Business: Low Cost Ways to Do It, Distribution for Quick Growth and More.
2. Sales Tips: How To Grow Your Business by Actively Selling What You Build?
3. Social Media or No Social Media for Your Business?
4. How to Achieve Business Growth?
5. Customer Retention: 7 Tips to Keep Them (and Reduce Churn).
6. Hiring: When and How?
More (Attitude, Guidance, Learning)
1. Learning Rituals for Entrepreneurs.
2. Books Every (Aspiring) Entrepreneur Should Read.
3. Importance of a Good Mentor.
Never miss on an update again.