Are you not feeling productive?
If yes, then try to check items off this list and get a yes.
Once done, chances are you’ll see a jump in productivity.
Here is the checklist.
1. Do you have something to look forward to?
(It gives you a reason to get out of bed and keeps your energy and focus levels high.)
2. Do you sleep 7-8 hours a night?
3. Do you move your body, at least walk for 25 minutes or more for a day.
4. Do you stay hydrated and not eat big portions?
(It’s tough to focus and be efficient when full.)
5. Do something fun and fulfilling every day?
(All work and no play made Jack a dull boy.)
6. Don’t doom scroll on social media?
(Negative news pulls us down and makes us anxious.)
7. Do you do something to get centered every day – music, meditation, yoga?
How many are you doing already?