Here it is:
1. Commit to coming up with ideas. Come up with 10 bad ideas every day.
2. Instead of coming up with random ideas, come up with ideas that you or others, like your clients can use.
3. For that make a long list of people, projects, and challenges, where your ideas will be useful. That way you’ll never have a dearth of topic/themes that you need ideas for.
4. Reward yourself for coming up with ideas.
5. Read books on topics that are unrelated to what you do.
6. Take long walks alone. Walks and ideas are a marriage made in heaven. You cannot take long walks alone, and still be without an idea.
7. Follow your curiosity, and go deep, so deep that you’ll always be brimming with new ideas.