This is Post No. 20 in How to Start a Business Series.
Now you are all set. May be you already identified an idea, started small and are moving ahead.
To further your learning and be a better entrepreneur, I suggest you read following books one by one.
1. Start with Why by Simon Sinek.
2. E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber.
3. Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port.
4. $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau.
5. The Lean Startup by Eric Ries.
6. The Startup Owner’s Manual by Steve Blank and Bob Dorf.
7. Secrets of Closing the Sale by Zig Ziglar.
8. How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling by Frank Bettger
9. Little Red Book of Selling by Jeffrey Gitomer.
I will try and update this list once in while, so come back once in a while to check.
Action for the day: Order 1 of these books today. Better if you start with No. 1.